Terms of service
“Terms and conditions of supply” of LUD’O S.r.l. (the Seller”), whose registered office is in Fermo (FM), Via Bellesi n. 66, P.IVA 02 1168 30 445, its legal representative is Sig.ra Cristina Guglielmino.
Social capital 10.000,00€
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Fermo n. FM-195281
- The Seller produces and trades eyewear and jewellery products under the registered “Eyepetizer” brand.
- In consideration of its own commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right to refuse orders placed by persons who are not “consumers” or orders which do not conform to its commercial policy, such as orders which are suspected of being fraudulent or illegal. In such an event the Seller will notify the user regarding the failed order.
- The Terms and Conditions of Supply do not however regulate the supply of services or sale of products by people who are not the Seller but are present on it via links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing an order and purchasing products and services from people other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of supply, as the Seller is not liable for the supply of services by third parties or for the conclusion of electronic trading between users of Eyepetizer.it and third parties.
- Intellectual property
All the content on the Eyepetizer.it website, for example, images, photographs, documents, logos, catalogues, sounds, correlated web pages, graphics, layouts and software (the “content”) is the exclusive property of Eyepetizer and Lud’o S.r.l. and is protected by Italian and international law regarding copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You may not reproduce, publish, distribute or modify any of the Eyepetizer content, neither completely nor partially without prior written consent from the Company.
- Products and delivery costs
- Prices: the prices are in € (euros). The price to be applied is the one indicated on the e-commerce site at the time the client places an order.
- VAT: all prices include VAT.
- Delivery costs: the price does not include delivery. Lud’o S.r.l. reserves the right to charge the client for delivery, this amount may vary according to the type of delivery, the number of items ordered, the volume of the order, the weight of the order and its destination.
It should be noted that the consumer is liable for any customs or duties levied on the ordered products.
- Company warranty
Lud’o S.r.l. is responsible to the consumer for any damage to the product present at the time of delivery and any damage manifested within two years of delivery.
Any damage must be reported within two months of the damage being discovered.
This warranty is pursuant to article 128 of the Consumer Code.
- Method of payment
- Credit card (the product will be dispatched once your order has been accepted);
- PayPal (the product will be dispatched once your order has been accepted);
- Apple Pay (the product will be dispatched once your order has been accepted);
- Google Pay (the product will be dispatched once your order has been accepted);
- Cash on delivery (the consumer must be present to take delivery of the order, the courier is not authorised to give change so the client must have the exact amount in cash. The courier will make two attempts to deliver the product, after which, the product will return to the seller. Furthermore, the consumer will be charged an additional € 3,00 for the cash on delivery).
It should be noted that Eyepetizer.it will not retain the consumer’s personal credit card details.
- Returns and exchanges
The Consumer has two obligations: notify the Seller of their intention to terminate the contract and return the product. This must be done within 30 days after purchase, without supplying any justification or reasons.
The period of time in which it is possible to terminate the contract expires:
- If the order is for one product only, from the day the user or third party, other than the courier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the product;
- If the order contains multiple products and is shipped separately, from the day the user or third party other than the courier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the last product;
- If the delivery of different lost of products or multiple parts, from the day the user or third party, other than the courier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the last lot or part.
The consumer must return the products by a courier of their choice and at their own expense, without delays and in any case within the 30-day time limit beginning from when the user receives the order, notifying Eyepetizer.it of their decision to terminate the contract using the returns form inside the parcel.
If the returned product shows signs of use and is not in its original packaging reimbursement will be denied.
The consumer will be reimbursed using the same method used for payment. If the cash on delivery option was selected then the consumer will be reimbursed via a bank transfer.
The consumer will be reimbursed within 14 days of the Seller receiving notification of the termination of the contract.
The Seller may retain the reimbursement until they receive the product, or until the Consumer sends proof of delivery.
- Governing law and dispute resolution
Notwithstanding the standards required by European law for the protection of consumers, the Terms and Conditions of Supply are regulated by Italian law and in particular by the Consumer Code and the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, no. 70 (“Attuazione della Direttiva 2000/31/CE relativa a taluni aspetti giuridici dei servizi della società dell’informazione nel mercato interno, con particolare riferimento al commercio elettronico”).
In the case of a dispute the court of law will be the consumer’s place of residence or domicile.
Pursuant to article 141-sexies, comma 3, of the Consumer Code, it should be noted that if the consumer files a complaint following the failed resolution of a dispute, they may refer to an Alternative Dispute Resolution organisation.
A European platform has been set up for the online resolution of consumer disputes (ODR platform). Consumers may consult the ODR platform at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
On the ODR platform consumers may consult a list of ADR organisations, find the link to the website of each one and commence an online resolution process.